Philippine Trafficking facts
- In the Philippines, 60,000 to 100,000 children are trafficked annually (through both cross-border & internal trafficking), and most of these girls are to be sexually exploited.
- The Philippines also ranks fourth in the world in terms of countries with the highest number of prostituted children.
Inspired by our founder Anita Roddick and her commitment and passion for justice, The Body Shop is proud to continue her fight against human trafficking, bringing awareness of this modern-day slave trade to world leaders and the global community.
Please sign The Body Shop petition. Your signature really can make a difference.
1. Tell your friends and family about our campaign. Help us to spread the word about the horrors of this global sex trade.
2. Buy our Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream, or make a donation to ECPAT
3. Report a suspected incidence of child trafficking by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Learn more about the issue by reading our full report on Global Child Trafficking for sexual purposes or the summary report.
5. Find out more about our innovative Progress Cards which have been developed to support the next phase of our campaign.